kate midlnton me dijo que me podia quedar con su esposo

the gerrilla farc like to kill me i buy me one dildo and star have sex whit homoexuals bud look like they have sex adicciton , i go a me goverment say the me boyfriend come women marriedn him him life me this women no give sex whit dildos a him the women refiuse do this for him i say a the women why you no do this for him i need care for him is me lover and the women say i prefert kill me self the give sex whit dildos a me husband and now the one man for the govement say you like we can to autoresention you have sex whit dildos whit you lover , i thiking maybe is the women say the she prefert let a him co e in here a have sex whit me dildos and her give sex a him bud why the argument the have sex whit dildos is to strong the this women say ok you can to have me husband is can the strench and one man say you say you are more good in the bed the me i say you no can to compit whit one robot the is the dildo the is one can the robot and one person say go a stole the dildo, any ways the controversi go a this mornign i as a the gung company me write the have one dildo, why the dildos argument go to far the kate midlenton try to kill her self and megan marcol stop go in tv, , and you adress sar show homosexuals pasivos have sex when they no like to have se x beacuse they are pasivos, for this they call pasivos the problem wi the dildos reaty put one problem in the word, i thiking if you are spert the have sex why you asept the offer the have sex whit dildos whit the prince william maybe you can to show ahim in you adreess and make money i very sure you more spert in this the me and why if megan marcol her kip clamend the love for the prince harri why she no do this for her , and kate midlenton try to kill her self this way no show is one good mother o wife atack her on self like this they say she atack a the dog the prince wilian to