x ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs. ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ x

I tried to pray that night and God didn’t answer me, but another did

3 Me gusta

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Lesus. Sancta Maria, mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

3 Me gusta

imagen

There is only one worthy goal for scientific exploration: piercing the tissue that separates life from death. Everything else, from the deep bottom of the sea to the top of the highest mountain on the farthest planet, is insignificant. Life and death, Sir Malcolm. The flicker that separates one from the other, fast as a bat’s wing, more beautiful than any sonnet. That is my river. That is my mountain. There I will plant my flag.

3 Me gusta

imagen

Oh my creator, why, why did you not make me of steel and stone? Why did you allow me to feel?

3 Me gusta

imagen

The light and darkness lives within us all. Which one dominates your soul?

3 Me gusta

imagen

*Do you believe the past can return? *
More than that. It never leaves us.

3 Me gusta

A Song of Ice and Fire

imagen
imagen

This is heartbreaking :broken_heart:

3 Me gusta

imagen

When Lucifer fell, he did not fall alone. They will hunt you until the end of days. Be true.

3 Me gusta

imagen

something whispered…
I listened}
Perhaps it has always been there, this thing, this demon inside me…behind my back, waiting for me to turn around…

3 Me gusta

2 Me gusta

imagen

You are so fragile, you mortals, such things of skin and air.
Such things of the past. The future belongs to the strong, to the immortal races, to me and my kind.

3 Me gusta

Now, here’s my question - Do you really want to be normal?

2 Me gusta

You’re moving through the tall grass, getting a glimpse of the prey, the shoulders mostly, the mane. You prepare your rifle. You’re very quiet. And then there’s a moment. The wind changes, the grass stops swaying. The lion turns, looks at you. The moment you realize you are no longer the hunter, you are the prey.