I’ve just found out the meaning and it perfectly describes you :older_man:t5:

VETE PAL CARAJO MARICON SUCIO

LOSER

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEEP CRYING!

YOUR TEARS ARE MY FUEL :yum:

How do you say that in Greek? :greece: :rofl:

Quien esta llorando maricon IMBECIL y mas que MEDIOCRE

NO te cansas de escribir PENDEJADAS

En griego se dice COME MIERDA HIJO DE PUTA…!

That sounds quite “cuban” :cuba::rofl:

That’s exactly what most of us think about you. Just a small fraction of your Greek mantras :rofl:

Repetitive dotard :older_man:t5:

1 me gusta

MARICA RIDICULA
tienes la mente llena de MIERDA

FUCKING LOSER

Also Greek? :rofl:

tienes la mente llena de MIERDA

LOSER

Why don’t you just leave? Have you given some seriousness to the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you have an addiction? It’s a valid question…

ADICTO tu a la comedera de MIERDA

LOSER

So why don’t you seek help? Don’t you think that if you leave there will be no one to fight with over anything?

Your problems could be eradicated in a minute. If you don’t agree with that fact is because your addiction requires your reclusion in a mental institution… Trust me, I’ve been there tons of times

FARSANTE LOCA DE MIERDA

UNA LOSER en todo sentido y extension de la PALABRA

IMBECIL

It is not a particularly long nor difficult word, you nigger… :rofl:

A 72yo man in a forum saying every day “cuando te trueno te pongo loca” or “maricona con el bollo atrás” is actually the best definition you could possibly think of :older_man:t5::rofl:

AUN estoy esperando TODAS tus pruebas y que publiques el link de donde te robaste esas fotos para tu nuevo CIRCO… se que NO lo haras, en primer lugar porque sabes que NO tienen NADA que ver conmigo, y ademas porque NO tienes COJONES…!
Pobre gente … ajenas a que un MARICON ENFERMO MENTAL, le robo sus fotos familiares para armar ese programa TERCERMUNDISTA en un foro…!

FUCKING LOSER

No one knows :joy:

MARICON ENFERMO MENTAL

FUCKING LOSER

Addict :joy:

MARICON ENFERMO MENTAL

LOSER

I’m not the one who was publicly called “a psychopath” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: