Que bella Thalía a sus 51 años

Shut the fuck up!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: You FUCKING DOTARD! I’m telling you!!! :melting_face: Don’t make look for my green umbrella :person_bald:t2: Cuz I’ll destroy and eat your ugly old fat face :closed_umbrella: :older_man:t5::boxing_glove: And not precisely in that order :drooling_face:

You “MARICONA” largarse DEL FORO A LO TUYA PAIS!!! :cuba: :fu:t2: YO TE TRUENA LA BOLLO :triumph:

Thank you! :two_hearts: Yes, I love dinosaurs :t_rex: I wonder why our ancestors killed them :cry:

Do you like cake :birthday:? I love cake :cake: Next month is my birthday :partying_face:

But yes, I’m better. Thanks for asking :steam_locomotive:

QUE RISA con la arenga de esta pajara MEDIOCRE

RIDICULAS tus PENDEJAS amenazas JAJAJAJA :stuck_out_tongue:

el amago te quedo ESQUISITO como dice la MataroB :stuck_out_tongue:

I told you to KEEP YOUR SMELLY :nauseated_face: MOUTH :lips: shut :zipper_mouth_face: !!! No ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION… PEDO!!! :fist_right: :older_man:t5::fu:t2:

GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT-HOLE country :poop: And keep your dirty AND BLACK hands out of OUR CHILDREN!!! :older_man:t5: :boxing_glove:

We love America :us: And we are going to MAKE it FREE of NIGGAS, COMMUNISTS, JEWS, TRANS :transgender_flag: AND GAYS :rainbow_flag:again :airplane:

WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN! :trumpet:

‘‘ella’’ tiene GRANDES problemas gramaticales JAJAJAJA :rofl:

el mismo estilo de la tia TRUCUTUERCA zopilote…TONTIN …JAJAJAJAJA :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I guess you weren’t kept from going to school :school: because your father treated you as a fucking modern “money maker” slave! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! :poop: Tell me where you are, tell me where you live :house_with_garden: and YOU’LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO WITH AN UMBRELLA :facepunch:t2::person_bald:t2: :closed_umbrella::older_man:t5::boxing_glove: (not what you’re thinking, IM NOT TAKING YOU TO DETROIT :red_car: ) :older_man:t5: :boxing_glove:

I’m so glad the black fat bitch that “RAISED” you… is DEAD :skull_and_crossbones: and burning in hell!!! Im dancing :dancer:t3: over her rotten corpse and eating bits and pieces, yummy :drooling_face: :partying_face:

PEDO!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 me gusta

O sea fue a subirles rating, a cantar y a recibir premio honorifico :v:

2 Me gusta

Ok.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me

You

Jaja

3 Me gusta